Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Vimtag (formerly Fujicam) Review To Come!!


This morning I was looking for my cat. I knew he was around the room somewhere, but couldn’t figure out where. Then I see a little tail twitch in the corner of my eye.


I found the cat.

Apparently he was hiding from me, because right after I took that picture, he jumped out at me as if to say “HAA!! I gotcha!!” He was very disappointed that I was not in the mood to play since I was trying to get ready for work, and was even more upset that I took away the plastic bag that he deemed a great hiding spot, and I deemed a death device.

I find myself, finding the cat, in many different situations, positions and places that he probably should not be in. He’s not a kitten anymore, so I’ve decided that this is simply his personality. And this little cat-dog attitude, while quite tiresome (it’s like having an eternal toddler, seriously), can also be pretty amusing! I would LOVE to know what this little feline is up to all day at home by himself. And now I can!!

 



I’ve been given the opportunity to review the Vimtag (formerly Fujicam) 361 HD Wireless Camera by the wonderful folks at Vimtag. I am ridiculously excited about this. I can’t wait until the camera comes, and I can set it up, and just leave the house with no where to go, just so that I can watch my Khanny go nuts when no one’s home.

So stay tuned!!! This is sure to be an adventure for all of us.
goo.gl/6T5hp8


No comments:

Post a Comment