Thursday, November 13, 2014

Love & Pizza...and Pork

IMG_2819[1]
Have you ever gone to &pizza? I’ve been missing out on life apparently!! And if you haven’t had it, you are also missing out on life! I have had the &pizza experience before, but I only tried a Jenny, which has delicious, fresh tasting shrimp, capers (God I love capers!) and fresh mozzarella. But my son likes to add pretty much every meat on the menu. So I broke down, and followed suite and OH BOY WOW!!! I got lots of pork products. Pepperoni, salami, sausage, bacon (oh bacon) added some fresh basil, garlic oil, spicy tomato sauce all on a multi-grain fresh made crust. When I say these meats were fresh, I was SHOCKED! I mean the meats are pretty much cooked before they go on your pizza. So you think, eh, it’s gonna taste like every other pizza. And I mean, I like pizza. But when I bit into this pizza….when I bit into THIS pizza, the meats tasted like they were prepared and made right there in that kitchen, just for my pizza, just for my tongue, to make me happy. It was a LoLo Pizza!!! It was a pizza made for Lo! My happy was found in that pizza. Absofreakinlutely delicious! The love that they declare on these boxes, are the love of true pizza-makers. #thatisall #justagirl

No comments:

Post a Comment